hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Zookeeper hostname lookup
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 01:02:06 GMT
Richard,

Actually what you're hitting isn't from the Zookeeper code but our
HBase wrapper that starts the ZK quorum peers. What we're doing is
that the peer needs an id when starting up and the way we make sure
it's different on every started node is that we just use the index of
the address in the hbase.zookeeper.quorum configuration. Maybe we
could check not just the default hostname...

J-D