hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help on HBase shell alter command usage
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:53:18 GMT
Hi,
I saw the following from scan 'crawltable' command in hbase shell:
 com.onsoft.www:http/        column=stt:, timestamp=1260405530801,
value=\003
3 row(s) in 0.2490 seconds

How do I query the value for stt column ?

hbase(main):005:0> get 'crawltable', 'com.onsoft.www:http/', { column='stt:'
}
SyntaxError: (hbase):6: odd number list for Hash.
        from (hbase):6

Can someone explain this 'odd number' error ?

Thanks