hbase-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bates <christopher.andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase 0.20.1 Distributed Install Problems
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 03:52:35 GMT
thanks for your response Sujee.  These boxes are all on an internal DNS and
they all resolve.

one of my co-workers apparently can log into his box and submit jobs, but me
or anyone else is still unable to log in.  Does Hbase allow concurrent
connections?  In Hive I remember having to configure the metastore to be in
server mode if multiple people were using it.