hbase-user mailing list archives

From Clint Morgan <clint.mor...@troove.net>
Subject Multiple puts with same timestamp
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:41:57 GMT
I have a couple questions about behavior of Puts with the same timestamps:

If I do two puts with LATEST timestamp, and they both get added with the
same value for now, will the last put be the visible one?

If I do two puts with the same manual timestamp, will the last put be the
visible one?

I'll investigate this latter, but was wondering if someone already had an
idea about how it works now. And how it should work..

cheers,
-clint