hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase-test
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:01:31 GMT
If you want to run the tests, try 'ant test' from the hbase directory.
 None of the jars have Main-Class defined, since they bundle a
significant amount of test and functional code.

-ryan

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Mark Vigeant
<mark.vigeant@riskmetrics.com> wrote:
> Hey-
>
> Quick question: what are the classes / how do I run the hbase-test .jar in 0.20.2? I'm
getting the error that there's no main class and I can't find anything written about it.

> Thanks!
>
> Mark Vigeant
> RiskMetrics Group, Inc.
> One Chase Manhattan Plaza
> 44th Floor
> New York, NY 10005
> (p) 646-778-4142
>

> This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients
and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original
message.