hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mark Vigeant <mark.vige...@riskmetrics.com>
Subject RE: hbase-test
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:01:40 GMT
To be more clear the error I get when I run
Java -jar hbase-0.20.2-test.jar
Is
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration
Caused by:

Could not find the main class: org/apache/hadoop/hbase/PerformanceEvaluation

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Vigeant [mailto:mark.vigeant@riskmetrics.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:59 PM
To: hbase-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: hbase-test

Hey-

Quick question: what are the classes / how do I run the hbase-test .jar in 0.20.2? I'm getting
the error that there's no main class and I can't find anything written about it.

Thanks!

Mark Vigeant
RiskMetrics Group, Inc.
One Chase Manhattan Plaza
44th Floor
New York, NY 10005
(p) 646-778-4142

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and
may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original
message.