hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mark Vigeant <mark.vige...@riskmetrics.com>
Subject JIRA for configuration parameters
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:00:24 GMT
Hey-

I opened a JIRA ticket so that the configuration parameters for hbase-site.xml could be documented
on the wiki. I found an old thread where it was revealed that the only place one could find
all of them and their descriptions was in hbase-default.xml, and I figure others might run
into similar difficulties as I have so it would be worthwhile to have something on the wiki.

Mark Vigeant
RiskMetrics Group, Inc.

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and
may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original
message.