hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mark Vigeant <mark.vige...@riskmetrics.com>
Subject RE: Zookeeper Error:
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:53:14 GMT
Thanks Patrick- I think my ZooKeeper quorum is now running up to snuff. I think the issue now
exists in terms of hbase...

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Hunt [mailto:phunt@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 12:15 PM
To: hbase-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Zookeeper Error:

In general it should come up pretty fast, usually less than a second.

You can also see the following Ops level commands - ruok and stat in
particular will give you insight into the current status of the server.

http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/docs/current/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_zkCommands

We have JMX monitoring as well if that works for you.

Patrick