hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lars George <l...@worldlingo.com>
Subject Re: Zookeper not found in the classpath?
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 14:09:58 GMT
Hi Antonio,

Are you sure you copied the right hadoop-env.sh to all cluster nodes and
restarted the MapReduce framework (with stop-mapred.sh and start-mapred.sh)?

Also you should try first running the row counter as a Driver like so:

./bin/hadoop <path-to-hbase>/hbase-0.20.2jar rowcounter mytable colfam1
colfam2 ...

It needs to have some columns to scan or else it will report a NPE later
in the TableInputFormat.

Lars