hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jl...@streamy.com>
Subject Re: HTable.put() with Hbase 0.20.1
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:13:53 GMT
Peter,

It's difficult to know what might cause performance issues on a
standalone instance.  It often does not give a good idea of the
performance you would get on a fully distributed setup.

Are you monitoring the hbase logs?  Anything interesting?  How much heap
are you giving the regionserver?  Is there resource contention or
insufficient memory on the node?

JG