hbase-user mailing list archives

From Karthik Manimaran <karthikmanima...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Comparator issue
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 22:52:25 GMT
Filter is on both server and client side. I re-compiled Hbase and after
restart the looping ceased.

However, am faced with a new problem.

I have an integer member in custom comparator class that am initialising
in a constructor . From the debug info in the logs, I see that the value
of this integer is always 0 instead having the value I used in the
constructor. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks,
Karthik.