hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tim Robertson <timrobertson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase versus cassandra
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:56:59 GMT
Hi Adam,

I am not the person to answer having not used Cassandra, but have
spotted this being discussed on the list recently on a long thread:

Search for "Cassandra vs HBase" on this page:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-hbase-user/200909.mbox/thread

There is also an article:
http://www.roadtofailure.com/2009/10/29/hbase-vs-cassandra-nosql-battle/

Hope this helps with your background reading.

Cheers,
Tim