hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTable.put() with Hbase 0.20.1
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:21:20 GMT
Peter,

One thing that changed is the default number of entries we keep in the
write ahead logs that went from 100 000 to 100 mainly because we
wanted to be safe in the case of 1MB rows. This can easily slow down
the inserts a lot. To be sure, try resetting
hbase.regionserver.flushlogentries to 100 in hbase-site.xml and
restart HBase.

J-D