hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sujee Maniyam <su...@sujee.net>
Subject Re: long pauses during hbase.PerformanceEvaluation tests
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 23:50:04 GMT
following up on this; hopefully this can help out some one else.

turned out the culprit was 'ulimit -n'.
it was the default 1024.   I upped it to 32k.    And that was like
flicking a switch and making every thing work great! :-)

now the benchmark-tests look much, much better.

regards
Sujee

--
http://sujee.net