hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tatsuya Kawano <tatsuy...@snowcocoa.info>
Subject Re: How to run java program
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 02:47:28 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Liu Xianglong <sallonchina@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry about that I haven't receive any reply. Thanks for you help, I will
> read them.

That's okay. You can check the mailing list archive if this happens again:
http://www.nabble.com/HBase-User-f34655.html

So, I'm a bit late to reply, but you have found a way to get your
program working; that's great!  As for "hbase-site.xml", please try
what 梁景明 said. (I'm forwarding the email just for sure.)

Also, are you running HBase 0.19? I would suggest to move to HBase
0.20.1, because there are lots of improvements in HBase 0.20. When you
use HBase 0.20.x, you no longer use "hbase.master", but
"hbase.zookeeper.quorum", so update your "hbase-site.xml". Take a look
at "hbase-default.xml", it has all the default properties including
"hbase.zookeeper.quorum".

Thanks,
Tatsuya

--