hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tatsuya Kawano <tatsuy...@snowcocoa.info>
Subject Re: zookeeper configuration
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:57:32 GMT
Hi Ananth,

You're using HBase 0.20.0+ right?  If so, you should be looking for
"base.zookeeper.quorum". Try to set it in hbase-site.xml to the names
of the servers which have ZooKeeper running.

  <property>
    <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
    <value>localhost</value>
    <description>Comma separated list of servers in the ZooKeeper Quorum.
    For example, "host1.mydomain.com,host2.mydomain.com,host3.mydomain.com".
    By default this is set to localhost for local and pseudo-distributed modes
    of operation. For a fully-distributed setup, this should be set to a full
    list of ZooKeeper quorum servers. If HBASE_MANAGES_ZK is set in hbase-env.sh
    this is the list of servers which we will start/stop ZooKeeper on.
    </description>
  </property>

Hope this helps,

--