hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Murali Krishna. P" <muralikpb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Issue with bulk loader tool
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:31:25 GMT
Hi guys,
  I created a table according to hbase-48. A mapreduce job which creates HFiles and then used
loadtable.rb script to create the table. Everything worked fine and i was able to scan the
table. But when i do a get for a key displayed in the scan output, it is not retrieving the
row. shell says 0 row.

 I tried using one reducer to ensure total ordering, but still same issue.

My mapper is like:
   context.write(new ImmutableBytesWritable(((Text)key).toString().getBytes()), new KeyValue(((Text)key).toString().getBytes(),
"family1".getBytes(),
                    "column1".getBytes(), getValueBytes()));

Please help me investigate this.

Thanks,
Murali Krishna