hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: None of my tables are showing up
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:56:27 GMT
If you open the .regioninfo file inside in each region, you can see its
content?  You might be able to make loadtable.rb work by making it go via
jets3s but would take some tinkering on your part.

As to why the regions were lost from .META. in first place, I'm not sure
why; was there no flush of .META.?    Usually this is frequent so you should
have some of your table info.

We're about hdfs here in this channel, usually, and speaking for myself,
I've played with hadoop on s3 but not hbase so I'm not much good to you I'm
afraid.

St.Ack

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Ananth T. Sarathy <
ananth.t.sarathy@gmail.com> wrote:

> yeah I  see a folder with my table name. and inside that I see 3 other
> folders named with a bunch of numbers (which i assume are the regions).
>
> Ananth T Sarathy
>

> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 1:38 PM, stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:
>
> > If you list the hbase homedir in s3, do you see tables and then under
> that
> > regions?
> >
> > The loadtable.rb script won't work against a fs that is other than hdfs
> > unfortunately.
> > St.Ack
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Ananth T. Sarathy <
> > ananth.t.sarathy@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > well where i have hadoop installed (not running) since not using it for
> > > hdfs
> > >
> > >  bin/hadoop fs -lsr /hbase.rootdir
> > > lsr: Cannot access /hbase.rootdir: No such file or directory.
> > >

> > > Ananth T Sarathy

>  zookeepers.sh

> > > {server:
<>}