hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Exception starting HBase 0.20.1
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:07:17 GMT
Your hbase client is same as the server version, 0.20.1?  Can you see how
this exception is coming out client-side?  In the below case, whats making
request on 192.168.1.2:57801?

I took a look at 0.20.0.   I dont see presence of
IndexedRegionServer.get([B, [B, [B) in it or in any of its superclasses up
to HRegionServer.

My guess is that we removed something on the branch prematurely going from
0.20.0 to 0.20.1.

Thanks,
St.Ack



On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Lucas Nazário dos Santos <
nazario.lucas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After updating HBase from version 0.20.0 to 0.20.1 the following error
> keeps
> happening. I'm using HBase with Hadoop 0.20.1. Any clue? Can't get rid of
> the exception.
>
> Lucas
>
>
>
> 2009-10-15 14:45:08,356 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: MSG_REGION_CLOSE:
> generic_rule,,1253749960127: Overloaded
> 2009-10-15 14:45:08,356 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: MSG_REGION_CLOSE:
> sector,,1250974041887: Overloaded
> 2009-10-15 14:45:08,356 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: Worker:
> MSG_REGION_CLOSE: generic_rule,,1253749960127: Overloaded
> 2009-10-15 14:45:08,356 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.transactional.TransactionalRegion:
> Preparing to close region generic_rule,,1253749960127
> 2009-10-15 14:45:08,357 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.transactional.TransactionalRegion:
> Preparing to close region generic_rule,,1253749960127
> 2009-10-15 14:45:08,357 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion:
> Closed generic_rule,,1253749960127
> 2009-10-15 14:45:08,357 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: Worker:
> MSG_REGION_CLOSE: sector,,1250974041887: Overloaded
> 2009-10-15 14:45:08,357 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.transactional.TransactionalRegion:
> Preparing to close region sector,,1250974041887
> 2009-10-15 14:45:08,357 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.transactional.TransactionalRegion:
> Preparing to close region sector,,1250974041887
> 2009-10-15 14:45:08,358 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion:
> Closed sector,,1250974041887
> 2009-10-15 14:45:16,243 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
> handler 30 on 60020, call nk from
> 192.168.1.2:57801: error: java.io.IOException:
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.tableindexed.IndexedRegionServer.get([B,
> [B, [B)
> java.io.IOException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.tableindexed.IndexedRegionServer.get([B,
> [B, [B)
>        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1605)
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseRPC$Server.call(HBaseRPC.java:643)
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Handler.run(HBaseServer.java:915)
> 2009-10-15 14:45:16,296 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
> handler 31 on 60020, call null([B@b07dcb) from 192.168.1.2:57801: error:
> java.io.IOException: java.lang.NullPointerException
> java.io.IOException: java.lang.NullPointerException
>        at java.lang.Class.searchMethods(Class.java:2646)
>        at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:2670)
>        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1603)
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseRPC$Server.call(HBaseRPC.java:643)
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Handler.run(HBaseServer.java:915)
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message