hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Fail to delete columns
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:13:22 GMT
It surprising that none of the deletes work in 0.19.  Deletes have unit
tests and if deletes didn't work at all, the catalog tables would work
properly.   Does a simple delete of a cell work?   I took a look at hbase
0.19.2 and 0.19.3 and at fixes committed since 0.19.3.  They do not seem to
have any fixes related to deletes.

If you can make a test that proves deletes broken, I can take a look at it.
Make an issue.

Yours,
St.Ack