hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: zookeeper exception
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:32:04 GMT
Garbage Collecting. By default if your client doesn't have
hbase-default.xml on it's classpath then it has a 10 seconds timeout
so anything that blocks the JVM for that time will expire your
session. BTW I fixed it in the branch of 0.20 and trunk so the next
releases it will be same number as in hbase-default.xml (60 sec).

J-D