hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bradford Stephens <bradfordsteph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seattle / PNW Hadoop/Lucene/HBase Meetup, Wed Sep 30th
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:05:17 GMT
Greetings,
Thanks for dropping me a line! I'm not really sure what you're looking for.
I call everything in the Hadoop ecosystem together with Katta/Zookeeper as
"The Apache Cloud Stack".

If you want more details, though, my blog may be a good place to start:
http://www.roadtofailure.com

Also, I'm a consultant in this space. If you'd like a hand getting up and
running, or working on some architecture or code, let me know! My site is at
http://www.drawntoscaleconsulting.com