hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nguyen Thi Ngoc Huong <huongn...@gmail.com>
Subject Location of HBase's database (database' s files) on the hard disk
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 01:33:56 GMT
Hi all,
I am a beginner to HBase. I have some question with Hbase after setup Hbase
and Hadoop.

The first, After setup Hbase and create a new database, I don't know where
is location of HBase's database (database' s files) on the hard disk. At the
first, I think it is on the hbase.rootdir directory, however, when I delete
directory hbase.rootdir, and type the command "list", all of database
exist.

The second, after restart computer and restart hbase, all database of HBase
is lost. Is it always true? Or did I configure wrong? How can i configure
Hbase to save  database after restart computer?

--
Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Hương