hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: memcache size configurable?
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:10:29 GMT
>From hbase-default.xml:

  <property>
    <name>hbase.hregion.memstore.flush.size</name>
    <value>67108864</value>
    <description>
    Memstore will be flushed to disk if size of the memstore
    exceeds this number of bytes.  Value is checked by a thread that runs
    every hbase.server.thread.wakefrequency.
    </description>
  </property>

Our memstore used to be called memcache.

Why change it?
St.Ack