hbase-user mailing list archives

From bharath vissapragada <bharathvissapragada1...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase Map-reduce Scheduler
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:22:08 GMT
Hi all ,

Can any one tell me where i can access some docs which gives a good
explanation about how a map-reduce scheduler in Hbase
i.e., How Map regions are created (to minimize data flow through network)
and how the reduce phases are performed so that we can minimize
the flow of keys and values across machines .. and how these are planned by
the scheduler . Also can anyone tell me any related classes in the API
about the same so that we can control these manually .

Expecting some reply.

Thanks in advance