hbase-user mailing list archives

From bharath vissapragada <bharathvissapragada1...@gmail.com>
Subject Map side join in Hbase
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:58:23 GMT
Hi all,

I have seen a lot of discussion about map side join in both hadoop and hbase
forums .. Can anyone explain or send me a link pointing to the algorithm or
code so that i can use it in my application if it is efficient (Preferably
for hbase table join). If i can understand the algorithm for hadoop .. i can
implement the same for Hbase . Also can anyone tell me any other efficient
algorithms for Hbase table map-red join if they found them useful. ? Any
help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
bharath.v
IIIT,Hyderabad