hbase-user mailing list archives

From Amandeep Khurana <ama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase-0.20.0 multi read
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 03:54:13 GMT
You ideally want to have 3-5 servers outside the hbase servers... 1
server is not enough. That could to be causing you the trouble.

Post logs from the master and the region server where the read failed.

Also, what's your configuration? How many nodes, ram, cpus etc?

--

Amandeep Khurana
Computer Science Graduate Student