hbase-user mailing list archives

From Amandeep Khurana <ama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Location of HBase's database (database' s files) on the hard disk
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 02:50:33 GMT
You configure the location of the hbase directory in the hbase-site.xml

The data being lost could have multilple reasons. To rule out the
basic one - where have you pointed the hdfs to store data? If its
going into /tmp, you'll lose data everytime the tmp cleaner comes into
action.

--

Amandeep Khurana
Computer Science Graduate Student