hbase-user mailing list archives

From Amandeep Khurana <ama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: anyone with experience in hbase 0.20 realtime application?
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:37:18 GMT
Vaibhav

Can you explain a little more? I'm also building a system where the
front end will feed off hbase but haven't implemented any caching yet.
Maybe you could give me some tips and share your experience. Also,
what version of hbase are you on? .20 has blockcache enabled by
default and that makes reads much faster.

-amandeep