hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: unable to start hbase-0.20 rc2 due to zookeeper problem
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:16:37 GMT
That's all good, just wanted to make sure. But that config by default
is set to localhost, so could it be that you didn't use the new
hbase-default.xml file eg that you copied over the content of the conf
folder? Another possibility is the fact that you are in cygwin, not
sure how much it's supported for ZK.

J-D