hbase-user mailing list archives

From llpind <sonny_h...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: HBase data model question
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:37:17 GMT

Good points.

Word combination is what i was trying to say.  Say i have a word (lemma),
and need words before & after queryable by lemma.  lets call this a
sentence.  So my rowkey will essentially be a sentence (with doc id).  But i
can have identical rowkeys still within a document.  Maybe i'm missing
something... hmm...