hbase-user mailing list archives

From y_823...@tsmc.com
Subject HBase schema design
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 00:52:16 GMT
Hi there,

If I want to save my user's articles, I want to know how to create HBase
schema.

key value   title      content     create_date
U1           t1          c1             d1
U1           t2          c2             d2
U1           t3          c3             d3

After the user sign in,I want to show the user's(U1) article
title(t1,t2,t3)
Sorry, I am not familiar with Column-Oriented design. I really want to know
the
correct way to design HBase schema.
Any suggestion would be appreciated!

Fleming