hbase-user mailing list archives

From y_823...@tsmc.com
Subject ZooKeeper ClientCnxn : Attempting connection to server(0.20 alpha)
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 01:06:48 GMT
Hi there,

I want to start a few HTable clients to read data in parallel from HBase.
While I starting 2 clients, it works fine.
But while I increase to 10 clients at the same time, some clients will
raise some message like Attempting connection to server.
Does anybody know what's going on?
Does ZooKeeper have connection limit setting?
Thanks

Fleming

                                                         TSMC PROPERTY
 for the sole use of its