hbase-user mailing list archives

From y_823...@tsmc.com
Subject Re: Fail to read properties from zoo.cfg
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:02:36 GMT
Hi,

Because I submit my code by GridGain, and run by GridGain.
GridGain has its own classpath, I've put zoo.cfg to GridGain configure
path.
That's work.

Fleming

                      y_823910@tsmc.com

                                               To:      hbase-user@hadoop.apache.org

                      2009/07/21 03:09         cc:      (bcc: Y_823910/TSMC)

                      PM                       Subject: Fail to read properties from zoo.cfg

                      Please respond to

                      hbase-user

Fail to read properties from zoo.cfg
java.io.IOException: zoo.cfg not found

I put zoo.cfg in my path /HaDoop/hbase/conf
and set my CLASSPATH to /HaDoop/hbase/conf in a linux PC without install
Hadoop and Hbase.

While I run following codes, it occurred error mesages about
"Fail to read properties from zoo.cfg,java.io.IOException: zoo.cfg not
found."

I read all mail about "zoo.cfg not found", but I still can't solve this
problem.
Anybody want to help me? Thank you very much.

        HBaseConfiguration config = new HBaseConfiguration();
        try {
                  HTable table1 = new HTable("FRPF");
                  System.out.println("Connect HBASE successfully");
            } catch (IOException e) {
                  // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                  e.printStackTrace();
            }