hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nitay <nit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does HBASE allow multiple clients write to the same table?
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 06:10:38 GMT
Hi Fleming,

That warning is harmless. It should recover after such things. If you ever
see some fatal problems (crashes, data loss, corruption, etc) after such a
thing let us know.

HBase should handle multiple clients writing to the same table fine. You
will get better performance if they are writing to different regions (i.e.
random data), as then the load is split between multiple region serving
nodes.

-n