hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Problem in running the BulkImport example
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:13:20 GMT
Your Mapper needs to be on the CLASSPATH on all machines.

Add your class to the HADOOP_CLASSPATH -- see hadoop-env.sh -- on all
machines or make a job jar that bundles your bulk importer (See
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/mapred_tutorial.html#Example%3A+WordCount+v2.0where
its producing a jar and passing that to bin/hadoop for it to run).

St.Ack