hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper ClientCnxn : Attempting connection to server(0.20 alpha)
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 05:07:18 GMT
Please update to TRUNK.  We've fixed a bunch of issues since alpha including
one where we were not caching -ROOT- region and all clients went to
zookeeper everytime to find it putting a high load on zk.

Yes there is a connection limit setting.  I think its in zoo.cfg.   Else,
see zk site for doc. on zoo.cfg options.

St.Ack