hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: how to add table
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 18:44:07 GMT
Fleming is referring to the fact that you need to have hbase conf in your
CLASSPATH for things to run (one of the things in conf is zoo.cfg with
pointer to the zookeeper to use).

How we point at zookeeper is about to change in TRUNK again soon but as long
as you have hbase conf in your CLASSPATH, things should basically work.

St.Ack