hbase-user mailing list archives

From Erik Holstad <erikhols...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase / hadoop 020 compatability error
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:07:54 GMT
Hey Yair!
Yeah, I think there has been some updates since the alpha. I'm looking at
trunk and it looks like:

import org.apache.hadoop.io.Writable;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.OutputCommitter;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.OutputFormat;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.RecordWriter;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskAttemptContext;

/**
 * Convert Map/Reduce output and write it to an HBase table. The KEY is
ignored
 * while the output value <u>must</u> be either a {@link Put} or a
 * {@link Delete} instance.
 *
 * @param <KEY>  The type of the key. Ignored in this class.
 */
public class TableOutputFormat<KEY> extends OutputFormat<KEY, Writable> {

Regards Erik