hbase-user mailing list archives

From bharath vissapragada <bharathvissapragada1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scanner in a particular Region Server
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:23:40 GMT
When i try to extract  rowResult.get("info:regioninfo").getValue() and
convert it to string using Bytes.toString() and print it .. its printing
junk characters ... whereas its working fine for other columngroups .. When
i tried
scan '.META.' from command line .. i observed that the value of
info:regioninfo is not a string whereas for others it is a string!

any comments?