hbase-user mailing list archives

From bharath vissapragada <bharathvissapragada1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble in running HBase MR jobs
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 05:48:10 GMT
Even if i keep simple print statements it is not working .. is there some
problem with the conf object or .. some problem with my hbase config ...

how i compiled my java file is

javac -classpath <hbase-jar path>:<hadoop jar path> <file-name>.java
bin/hbase <file-name>

is this the correct method to runt the HBase MR jobs?