hbase-user mailing list archives

From 梁景明 <futur...@gmail.com>
Subject How to recover the lost data
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 02:32:44 GMT
Hi,i used hadoop0.19.1 and hbase 0.19.3 , i run  it in a single node , i
made some tables and insert data. when i stoped hbase and  hadoop dfs ,the
next day,i found that all the tables and data were missing, and i checked
out the hadoop dfs.there were some hlog.data files. i want to know how i can
recover my table and data ,and how to backup it if something worst happened.
i search a lot from google and found nothing to answer my questions, any
helps is appreciated, thanks