hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Yair Even-Zohar" <ya...@audiencescience.com>
Subject RE: hbase / hadoop 020 compatability error
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:28:46 GMT
Thanks Erik.

I haven't set up my mind yet whether to work on the trunk code or to
wait for the beta release, but it sure helps to know that this was
already addressed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Holstad [mailto:erikholstad@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 8:08 PM
To: hbase-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: hbase / hadoop 020 compatability error

Hey Yair!
Yeah, I think there has been some updates since the alpha. I'm looking
at
trunk and it looks like:

import org.apache.hadoop.io.Writable;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.OutputCommitter;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.OutputFormat;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.RecordWriter;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskAttemptContext;

/**
 * Convert Map/Reduce output and write it to an HBase table. The KEY is
ignored
 * while the output value <u>must</u> be either a {@link Put} or a
 * {@link Delete} instance.
 *
 * @param <KEY>  The type of the key. Ignored in this class.
 */
public class TableOutputFormat<KEY> extends OutputFormat<KEY, Writable>
{

Regards Erik