hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: startKeys and Endkeys for a table
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:00:47 GMT
If you have only 1 region, which I'm sure you do unless your rows are
100MB big, that region doesn't have a start nor an end row key. The
web UI can show it to you if you click on your table name.

What were you trying to do with the table start and end row key? Maybe
there's another solution to your problem we can discuss.

J-D