hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vaibhav Puranik <vpura...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring classes for HBase
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:15:11 GMT
I will add it as soon as I fix upload the updated classes.

I had to update the spring classes to remove hbase.master and replace it by
hbase.zookeeper.quorum.

It will be great if you can tell me which properties do we need to configure
in client. I can accordingly change code and spring configuration.

Regards,
Vaibhav Puranik,
Gumgum