hbase-user mailing list archives

From akhil1988 <akhilan...@gmail.com>
Subject TableMap.initJob not found
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:48:45 GMT

Hi All!

I am new to HBase and I am trying to run a simple HBase program
(BulkCopy.java) but I get the following Error:

BulkCopy.java:60: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method initJob(java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
java.lang.Class<BulkCopy>, java.lang.Class<org.apache.hadoop.io.Text>,
java.lang.Class<org.apache.hadoop.io.Text>,
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobConf)
location: interface org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapred.TableMap
    TableMap.initJob(args[1], sb.toString(), BulkCopy.class, Text.class,
Text.class, c);
            ^
1 error

I am using hbase-0.19.3. It seems that method TableMap.initJob() is not
there in hbase-0.19.3

Please let me know the alternative to this statement.

Thanks,
Akhil