hbase-user mailing list archives

From Travis Hegner <theg...@trilliumit.com>
Subject Re: File System Upgrade...
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 18:57:45 GMT
>2. But you might just want to pull the hbase.version file from under your hbase.rootdir
and using a binary editor, e.g. vi -b, and up it from 6 to 7 (Be careful... .make sure size
doesn't change, etc.).

This worked for me. Is there anything else I should be concerned with regarding the new version?
A script I should run or something to bring anything else up to date?

Thanks for the tip,

Travis Hegner
http://www.travishegner.com/