hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Billy Pearson" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject Re: blockcache always on?
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 13:19:36 GMT
My question is should it be using the blockcached always even when its set
false in the table?
example this is the column I created on my table
{NAME => 'data', VERSIONS => 1, COMPRESSION => 'GZ', BLOCKCACHE => false}

Then the blockcached is still used on this table should it?

Billy

"Ryan Rawson" <ryanobjc@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:78568af10906042346r66ff83b6uf17e672f973d48d1@mail.gmail.com...