hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: DrWho is killing my regionserver on .20-trunk?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 18:40:13 GMT
The Daleks must be running that host.  Run!

Your hbase user doesn't have permissions to read/write all over hadoop?
Paste more context from around the log so I can see what hbase was trying to
do.

That it only happens on one host might also indicate that this host doesn't
have same config. as other nodes in your cluster?

St.Ack