hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jon Schutz <jon.sch...@youramigo.com>
Subject Re: TTL, Versions and storing long history
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 06:05:34 GMT
Thanks Jonathan, that advice is helpful.

I've seen 0.20 mentioned a few times on the list - is this a reference
to current SVN HEAD, and if so is it considered sufficiently stable to
be deployable?

--

Jon Schutz 			My tech notes http://notes.jschutz.net
Chief Technology Officer 	http://www.youramigo.com